At Abalta Technologies we respect the customer’s right to privacy. We are dedicated to earning and keeping your trust through unparalleled customer service.
Last Updated: August 2, 2018
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
When you register for the Services, we ask you to provide certain information such as information about your mobile device, your usage preferences and your selection of Third Party Services you wish to access through the Services. We also collect information when you use any interactive features of the Services, request customer support, access Third Party Services through the Services or otherwise communicate with us.
Information About Your Use of the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
● Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, Third Party Services accessed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
● Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
● Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, and only as necessary to enable the functionality of the Services and any Third Party Services you have chosen to access through the Services, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. For more details, please see "Your Choices" below.
● Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, such as to provide geolocation information to facilitate navigation services, entertainment services and to facilitate the interaction of the Services with your Third Party Services. We may also use the information we collect to:
● Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
● Communicate with you about products, services, offers and events offered by Abalta and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest t you;
● Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
● Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertising content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
● Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
● With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
● In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
● If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Abalta or others;
● In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
● Between and among Abalta and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership;
● With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
Abalta is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S. and other countries. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
If you are in the European Economic Area, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal data to countries outside of the EEA through a series of intercompany agreements based on the Standard Contractual Clauses authorized under EU law. You are entitled to obtain a copy of these agreements by contacting us using the contact information below.
Residents of the European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a resident of the EEA, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
· We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the Abalta services you have requested).
· We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you marketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to our Services, and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
Data Subject Requests
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
Questions or Complaints
If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htmhttp://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain Third Party Services you access via our Services may not function correctly.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Abalta by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at email@example.com If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.